
Yesterday, it was time to start carving those pumpkins we picked out at the pumpkin patch! The girls were so excited and had looked forward to it all morning long. I debated doing it while Maryella was napping, but I'm so glad I let her be a part of it. She had so much fun! She actually got into it a little. She heard the girls saying how gross it was so she kept walking around touching the pumpkin guts and saying, "eww". It was pretty cute. Just like last year, we had a hard time convincing Kaylin and Annlee to get messy, but once they did, they had a good time. They then picked out the designs to go on their pumpkins and they helped us carve them. They really turned out cute!
1 comment:
I know something must be wrong with me, but I have absolutely no desire to carve pumpkins! They sure are cute though!
Post a Comment