Today we took pictures so I can start making her invitations. I had planned for her to wear a princess dress for the pictures - we could make any Disney movie with the assortment of Princess dresses we own. However, she would have none of that. She's going to be a fairy for Halloween this year and insisted that she wear that costume for her princess invitation pictures. It was useless to try and convince her otherwise. So maybe we will have a Fairy Princess Party. Anyway, here are a few of the pictures from our photo shoot. I think she had the right idea about the choice of apparel after all. The pictures turned out beautifully! I just love my pretty blue eyed fairy princess! Isn't she gorgeous?!
Monday, October 1, 2007
My Pretty Fairy Princess
Today we took pictures so I can start making her invitations. I had planned for her to wear a princess dress for the pictures - we could make any Disney movie with the assortment of Princess dresses we own. However, she would have none of that. She's going to be a fairy for Halloween this year and insisted that she wear that costume for her princess invitation pictures. It was useless to try and convince her otherwise. So maybe we will have a Fairy Princess Party. Anyway, here are a few of the pictures from our photo shoot. I think she had the right idea about the choice of apparel after all. The pictures turned out beautifully! I just love my pretty blue eyed fairy princess! Isn't she gorgeous?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I'm so excited you started a blog! It is such a great way to keep up with people far away! I am really looking forward to hearing about what is going on with you all! The girls are so beautiful! Check out my blog when you get a chance! It has all the funny things going on in the Hughes' house!
Post a Comment