Taken away Maryella's pacifier, that is. I've been wanting to do it for awhile, but I kept putting it off. A couple weeks ago, I was ready to do it, but then she came down with a cold and I put it off. Well, I had thought I'd try again after our company left this weekend, but then Maryella got another cold. But I really want to start on a Monday so she will have a whole week before I leave her in the nursery at church without it. So, after thinking it over, I figured maybe this is a good time to do it after all. I mean, she can't breathe through her nose very well right now anyway, and she ends up spitting it out. Then I have to get up and find it during the night.
So last night was her first night without it. I put her to bed and she cried off and on for an hour!!! Oh, how it hurts to listen to that! But she finally fell asleep and I didn't hear from her again all night. She's already down for her nap this morning and she only cried for a couple minutes. Hopefully the next few nights won't be too bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I think taking the pacifier away is harder on the parent than the child! We had an interesting weekend. Stop by my site later and check out baby Ava in the hospital!
Post a Comment