Friday, November 16, 2007

Kaylin's haircut!

Kaylin has been asking for a while now to get her hair cut. I told her last week that she could, so we went today to have it done. She was so excited and I was so nervous! But it looks absolutely adorable! It really turned out very cute! Kaylin kept looking at herself in the mirror and she said that she felt new.
She was in a Variety Show at her school tonight and couldn't wait to get there to show it off to her friends. Her teacher kept on saying how much she liked it. That made Kaylin's day! The last picture is of her and her friend Carson after the show. The kindergardeners did a dance to a song called Cowboy Dance. It was precious, although we learned that we need to get there much earlier next year. We were so far in the back that we couldn't see too well and Kaylin was not on the front row, so she was kind of hidden. Still, the show was really cute and she was so proud of herself.


2 comments:

Jamie said...

So cute!!! I love it that length. Although, she looks a little older, somehow!

Jacqueline said...

She looks so much older now! So cute! I hope you had a great Turkey Day!