Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Little Stars!

Kaylin and Annlee were in the children's Christmas Play at our church last night. They did so good. Annlee was a sheep - she made her own ears, :o). I think she was a bit stunned when she first walked out and realized that people were actually there to watch the play. She kept staring out at the audience. Kaylin was an angel. She had one line to say and she did really well! I can't tell you how many times we practiced that one line! Her wings were bothering her and she kept fooling with them, but I don't think anyone but me noticed that. They both did really well singing the songs, too. I think they were really proud of themselves.
There were a few kids who had a TON of lines to memorize and they did so well! The play was a big hit with those who came to see it. Here are a few more pictures...

No comments: