Sunday, February 17, 2008

Maryella's first dentist visit!

We've just changed over to a new dentist who likes to see kids as soon as their first teeth cut through the gums. Maryella has never been before, so I took her in for her very first visit. She thought everything was pretty neat, until they made her lie down in my lap for the exam. She screamed, but that made it easier to examine those pearly whites. As soon as they let her sit up, she was fine and started talking to the nurse. All was good - they kept commenting about her beautiful teeth. The child literally claps sometimes when I tell her it's time to go brush her teeth, so I'm not too surprised!
Annlee was seen also and got a clean bill of health as well. Kaylin gets to go next week. Here are a few pictures from our visit...
This one is before the visit, she's playing in the waiting room
And afterwards, checking out her toothbrush

No comments: