With four little girls in the house, sweet memories are always in the making...
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Picture time again
Today provided another opportunity for my favorite past time - taking pictures of my babies! They looked so pretty today! God has blessed us with these three precious girls. He is so good! Thank you Lord for my beautiful children! Help me to raise them in such a way that is pleasing to you!
You really are talented with the camera, Amy Lee... and seriously blessed with GORGEOUS children! You should go and check out my blog when you get a minute. I posted that pic you sent me a while back... you know... side ponytail pic! (BTW-the deleted comment above was me... I was somehow signed in under Hank's name. Go figure!)
2 comments:
You really are talented with the camera, Amy Lee... and seriously blessed with GORGEOUS children! You should go and check out my blog when you get a minute. I posted that pic you sent me a while back... you know... side ponytail pic! (BTW-the deleted comment above was me... I was somehow signed in under Hank's name. Go figure!)
Post a Comment