Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Kaylin and Annlee were so excited this morning to have finally gotten to the day that Jesus rose! They have really been learning a lot about the Easter story this year. This morning, it really felt like a celebration for them, I think. It's been an amazing and wonderful thing to watch them learn the story of what we believe and why we believe it. They are like little sponges and I love teaching them about our faith. What a sweet privilege it is!

Here are some pictures of us all dressed up for Easter!
The kids also sang in church this morning. Here is the video of it. I don't know if you will be able to pick out Annlee's voice or not, but she was really getting into it! I got lots of comments after church about it.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love how you are all in green! I wasn't so together this year... I guess I'm still adjusting. But my kids looked cute and that's all that truely matters, right?