
I found a girl who lives here in Lake City who makes all kinds of things for little girls - dresses, bows, etc. I got her to make pillowcase dresses for the girls. I can't wait until we go to the beach this summer. I think these will be so pretty to wear for a photo shoot on the beach! Kaylin was at school when the other two were trying these on, but she has one just like it too. (And excuse Annlee's sunglasses and flip flops. Apparently those were extremely important to be wearing in the picture. You pick your battles, right? )
Anyway, I'm just so excited about them, I had to share!
1 comment:
Remember Larissa? She made Sophie a pillowcase dress and gave it to me at my baby shower! It's all white and so adorable!! She is very handy at this kind of thing!
Post a Comment