Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sweet Maryella

Just look at this sweet girl! I love her so much! She is cute, funny, lovable, and smart. She is a joy everyday and I can't get enough of her. She has so much personality and energy! I just had to share a few pictures of her so you can enjoy her too!
Here she is washing her "hanes" in the playhouse!
And blowing on her pizza. Watch out - those pretend pizza slices can be pretty hot when they come out of the pretend oven! Coloring with Kaylin. And yes, that is a real book she's coloring in. I took it away after the picture, but the scene was just too cute not to capture on film first. She adores her sisters and will copy them all the time.
Playing her favorite game - night, night. She loves for someone to put her on the sofa and tuck the blanket all around her. She'll say "night night ... wake up!" over and over again.
Ride the horsey, go to town.

No comments: