Our darling Maryella is a little over 21 months old and I figured it was about time to give a bit of an update on her. She often gets left out of my blog because the other two are so busy doing their things and I'm trying to keep up with all of that. But Maryella is certainly a huge part of our lives too!
She is normally a really good and happy baby (I can still call her a baby, right?). It seems she's always smiling and laughing and making the rest of us do the same. A couple days ago, she was trying to blow raspberries on Kaylin's stomach but was really only succeeding in spitting on her. It was hilarious and she knew that she was the center of attention and she loved it. But when she is not in a good mood, watch out! She has a stubborn streak that can appear when you least expect it! When she decides what she wants, she won't stop until she gets it. She can wear me down like the other two never do. (Thus the title of this post!)
Maryella is always talking now, it seems. She wakes up telling us about the kitties she sleeps with and goes to sleep jabbering to them. Just this morning, I went in and she was standing there and pointed to the floor. "Oh no," she said, "poor kitties. They fall on the floor." Now, you have to understand these crazy kitties that she is so attached to. They came in a couple Happy Meals from McDonalds a few months back, so they aren't very big. We have to do a kitty hunt every night. She'll say, "Kitty, where are you?" until we find them. And they aren't the only thing she talks about. She can say anything she wants and can usually get us to understand it. I'm really impressed with her vocabulary.
She loves going outside for a walk or to play in our playhouse. I think she enjoys that house more than her big sisters. She loves to go in and cook food for us or fix us a drink.
Speaking of food, she loves it! She can snack all day long (remember what I said about how she can wear me down? I never let the other two snack all day.) Graham crackers, goldfish and cheerios are her favorite snacks these days. She loves meat, but not many veggies. Bananas are her fruit of choice, although she calls them apples. She's still drinking Soy milk because cow's milk seemed to bother her tummy. We've also found that anything sugary can bother her too. We've had to switch from being apple juice lovers to water drinkers around here for her sake.
She LOVES her sisters and thinks she can do anything they do. She misses them terribly when they are at school and gets so excited when it's time to go pick them up. She used to call both of them "Alah" but is getting better at saying their names these days. She's got Kaylin wrapped around her little finger and can get her to anything at all. Annlee won't put up with it as much and is frequently telling on Maryella for getting into her stuff.
Here are a few pictures of her from the recent weeks that I love. 




1 comment:
So cute!! I'm actually trying to make the bows for money. But I'm just getting started. A local hair stylist has a boutique and told me I could sell them in her store too! Can I ask how much your friend makes those bows for?
Post a Comment