Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Annlee's End of the Year Program

Annlee was so excited to go to school today for her end of the year program. They had been practicing a ton of songs to sing for us and they were all so good! All year long, they learn something called the "Florida Alphabet". It's an alphabet song and each letter has something about Florida to go along with it. It's so cute! The camera I use to take video to put on my blog doesn't work a lot of the time and wasn't cooperating today. I hope that later I can video Annlee singing a little of that song and share it with you.
The whole year is kind of beachy/Florida themed, that's why most are in beachy clothes today. Here are some pictures from the program.


This is a bowl full of chocolate shells I made for the party after the program. I was so excited with how they turned out.

No comments: