Maryella came into the living room the other day dressed like this. I couldn't help but start laughing. I told her to stay right there and let me go get the camera. Thankfully, she did. She was really being a ham that day! This is pretty typical for Maryella lately, though. She's really getting into "pretend play". She loves dressing up - she even had to take a nap in one of her dress up outfits the other day (just a little dance leotard). She also loves playing with her baby dolls. It's rare that she is without a baby and a bottle. I will hear her walking around saying, "Don't cry, baby, don't cry". It's so sweet!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
A Cute Maryella Moment
Maryella came into the living room the other day dressed like this. I couldn't help but start laughing. I told her to stay right there and let me go get the camera. Thankfully, she did. She was really being a ham that day! This is pretty typical for Maryella lately, though. She's really getting into "pretend play". She loves dressing up - she even had to take a nap in one of her dress up outfits the other day (just a little dance leotard). She also loves playing with her baby dolls. It's rare that she is without a baby and a bottle. I will hear her walking around saying, "Don't cry, baby, don't cry". It's so sweet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment