
Here they are, the long awaited dance recital photos! Kaylin and Annlee looked SO pretty on Saturday all dressed up in their costumes. They were both very excited about the recital and they did so good! My parents, Jeff's parents and his sister all came for the occassion and the girls were excited about that as well. They got trophies and crowns from their teachers afterwards and we took a TON of pictures (does that surprise anyone?). So here they are - enjoy!
Kaylin's first dance, Raindrops Are Falling on My Head
Kaylin's second dance, Shake Your Booty
Pictures of Kaylin after the recital


Annlee's first dance, A Whole New World, from Aladdin

Annlee's second dance, We Are the Dancing Dollies of the Chorus

Pictures of Annlee after the recital

Other pictures from after the recital




1 comment:
Oh they look so beautiful in their costumes!! I wish I could have been there to see them perform...I know it was adorable! Sophie's recital is June 1st and I am looking forward to it :-)
Post a Comment