We just got back from our trip to the mountains and hopefully we are home for awhile. It's been a busy summer so far! Jeff had a continuing education class at Lake Junaluska and we tagged along with him. We got there on the 4th and found a festival where the girls played, got faces painted and watched fireworks. It was lots of fun. Kaylin enjoyed the fireworks very much although she did cover her ears from time to time. I was proud of my scaredy cat big girl. Annlee absolutely hated the whole thing. She buried her face in Jeff's lap and cried the whole time, I think. We would have left, but figured it would be over by the time we got to the car anyway. Maryella loved it but said it "scared her ears and her toes and her toenails". HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I love Maryella's pigtails!! I bet she took em down though!
Oh yeah, those lasted all of 5 minutes! But they were OH SO CUTE!
Post a Comment