Thursday, September 11, 2008

I knew it was coming...

Maryella climbed out of her crib yesterday. For a few minutes, I debated checking into getting a crib tent, but we were planning on moving her to a toddler bed after Christmas anyway, so I figured why not go ahead a few months early. For yesterday's nap and last night, she slept on a mattress on the floor. she cried for a LONG time at nap time, but not too bad at night. Both times, when she was done crying, she went to the mattress and went to sleep. Jeff put together the toddler bed last night and I got it in her room this morning. We had some Dora sheets for it, which thrilled Maryella to no end. So the bed is all ready for her nap this afternoon. Her are a few pictures of her trying it out this morning. (Can you tell that she loves Dora? She even wore that nightgown to take the girls to school yesterday morning!)



No comments: