Thursday, November 6, 2008

Over half way there!

I just realized this morning that I'm 23 weeks pregnant! I think there are babies that are born at that age that survive! Not that I'm at all ready for that, but it's just shocking to think about to me! This pregnancy has truly flown by, unlike any of the others. And I know that the next half will fly as well with Thanksgiving, Christmas, and then getting back into a school routine. I'm not ready for Elianna to be here yet, but I suppose I should start getting there. March will be here before we know it!

I haven't shared a picture yet of my belly on the blog, but I thought I'd stick this one on here. I take one at the beginning of each month to put in Elianna's baby book. This is my 5 month picture. And yes, it seems I've gotten bigger much quicker this time around!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I think you look great!! And I got big really fast with Sophie too. It just seemed at the end of the pregnancy that I was on pause for a long time. But I did get sick of people saying, "When are you gonna have that baby! You look like you're ready to pop!"