On Saturday, we drove up to Lindsey and Chris' lake house. Actually, it's Chris' parent's lake house on Logan Martin Lake. They're staying there while they build a new house in Odenville, near Moody. We've seen the plans and the land that has been cleared - it's going to be beautiful! I can't wait until it's finished (supposed to be sometime in May or June). While we were there, they took us out on the boat. The girls loved helping drive and feeding the birds.
On Sunday, Max and Trista drove out and we opened gifts with everyone. The girls loved all their new things. They each got some really pretty clothes, toys, and new dress up clothes.
While we were there, Chris and Lindsey showed us how to play their Wii. That thing is so much fun! We've got to get one! In these pictures, everyone is attempting the hula hoop game.
Later, we took an opportunity to snap several pictures. I don't end up with many pictures of me, so I was glad my mom took the one of me and Maryella. I love the picture of the girls in front of Lindsey's tree. They got those outfits from Jeff and I for Christmas - I love Gymboree clothes - it's nice to dress them like little girls still. Anyone who has tried to dress a little girl who wears above a size 7 knows what I'm talking about! They make clothes so growny looking now. I tried finding a Christmas dress for Kaylin for next year while things were on sale and it was next to impossible! But I suppose that's a whole different post. The girls were just excited to have a picture of themselves in the clothes that matched Sophie, Lindsey and Chris' dog.




No comments:
Post a Comment