Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas in Alabama, Part 4, More pictures!

These pictures were just a few others that I took while we were in Alabama. They really didn't fit into a category, so they got a post all their own. Enjoy! (And this is the last of the Christmas pictures, I promise!)
We went to see The Tales of Despereaux with my parents. It was pretty cute. The girls enjoyed it. Maryella even sat still for the whole thing - amazing! I think that's a first for her at a movie!
And one night, me, Mama and Trista went to a place called Sips and Strokes. If you live up that way, you should go - it's so much fun! They take you step by step through how to paint a picture. We had a great time! I can't wait to visit this summer and do it again!

No comments: