We had a wonderful weekend with my parents this past weekend. I love when they come to visit! Mama helped me clean out my fridge in preparation for little Elianna's arrival. My dad said it was silly because Elianna wouldn't care if the fridge was clean or not - but hey, I feel better about it! So after Jeff and I spent all day last Monday cleaning the rest of the house and now my fridge is cleaned out - I think we're just about ready for Ellie to get here! I think we're down to about 38 days until the due date or something like that now. One other thing to get done is that we are having some work done in our guest bath to repair some things after we had lots of plumbing work a couple weeks ago. Hopefully that will get done before baby time, but we shall see. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment