Elianna Grace was born Monday, March 2nd at 4:47am. Total labor was 7 hrs. She weighed 7lbs 12 oz, 21 inches long. She's got a head full of dark hair and is totally gorgeous! She's prefectly healthy. We're already home and all doing great! Her sisters are in love and can't get enough of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
She looks so perfect and beautiful! I know you are one content momma! Congratulations to you, Amy Lee and to Jeff. But especially congrats to all three BIG sisters! This had to be a really big deal to Maryella!
Ok...so I am way behind! Didn't know you had your sweet new baby girl!! Soooo excited for you! I would love to call and chat sometime soon and catch up. I feel so badly that I have just now checked your blog and she's here!! Sounds like everything is going well...she is beautiful!! Lots love love, Merri
Post a Comment