Monday, April 27, 2009

8 weeks old

My pretty girl is 8 weeks old now, I can't believe it! It's crazy how time is passing! I know I say that every week, but it's true. It's just flying by! It's a bit sad. But it's such a joy to see her growing, too. She's doing better with her eating. I think she's gaining weight fine now, but she still tends to like to take her time eating. On several occassions, we've gotten her to take 6 oz at a time, so that was good. Usually, she still only eats her typical 4oz. She's getting there though.

This week was a milestone week - she rolled over from her tummy to her back on Thursday. I tried to get a picture, but you can't really tell what she was doing.

In this picture, she was all ready for church. Later in the day, Annlee said, "She's cute all the time, but she was super cute with her bow this morning." I must say, I agree!

Yesterday afternoon, we went outside to play before going to church last night. Elianna was asleep when we first went out, but woke up and was in the best mood. I had fun taking pictures of her. All I had to do was tell her, "hey" and she would give me these huge grins. I LOVE the one with her tongue sticking out!

2 comments:

mary lee said...

She is just precious! I love the bow, too!

Jamie said...

Amy Lee, she is such a peanut! I love it!

Guess what? Last night Hank and I went out for our anniversary dinner (about a month late!!) and we sit down at Mizu, a Japanese steakhouse here in Alabaster, and who sits down beside us but Todd and Jenny Green! We had such a good time talking and laughing... they were out on their own as well. It was adult conversation! Oh my Lord, that still happens?