Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!!! I hope everyone has had a wonderful and blessed morning. What an exciting day Easter is. I love walking into church and you can just feel a buzz in the air. What a mighty God we serve!!!!

As always, lots of pictures....

Here are a few pictures from yesterday when we dyed eggs

And here are a couple of the girls hunting eggs in the backyard

And some of Elianna - yes, I'm crazy, but just humor me :o)

This morning - the girls in their dresses (I made the bows!!! I'm a bit proud of them)

The kids singing in church (I'm going to try to post a video of this later)

A family picture after church

And finally, checking out the easter baskets. The girls had to wait until after church to see them so that Jeff would be home. It was either that or get the girls up early before Jeff went to the sunrise service. The Easter Bunny left them the Pinochio movie to watch this morning to make the wait a bit easier.

No comments: