Monday, May 18, 2009

11 Weeks Old

Elianna is 11 weeks old today! She's doing really well still. I think she's going through a bit of a growth spurt, because it seems like at the last several feedings, we can't get her satisfied. She took 4 ounces this morning at 5:30 and seemed to act a little hungry afterwards, but also sleepy. Before I could get the energy to get up to go get more, she fell back asleep. But she took another bottle at 7:30 and it was 6 ounces! She also took 8 ounces once over the weekend.
So I think she's finally deciding that maybe this whole eating thing might be worth a bit more effort. It's about time!
Here are a few more pictures from our "photo shoot" this morning. It's rainy and overcast and bit chilly this morning, so I pulled out the long sleeves for probably one last time. (I'm having a hard time packing up the baby clothes this time, knowing I'll never use them again! I hope there are some nieces in our future...)

No comments: