Tuesday, June 2, 2009

3 Months Old


My beautiful baby is 3 months old today! I can't believe it! I weighed Elianna on our baby scales here at the house and she's 12lbs 14 1/2 ounces! She's getting plenty of rolls and general chubbiness on her! It's great to see after her slow start. There's certainly nothing wrong with her eating now!
She's an easy-going, happy little thing. Such a sweetie. I guess our only real development since last week is the little giggles we've been getting. She thinks her sisters are SO funny - especially Maryella when she runs around like a wild child (which is pretty often, LOL). We had been hearing a few half laughs here and there, but Sunday afternoon and evening, she really started giving us some good chuckles! What a sweet sound!
Oh, and I'm going to start doing her updates monthly instead of weekly now. But don't worry, there will still be plenty of pictures in between for your enjoyment!

1 comment:

Trista Brom said...

So cute! I see Annlee in her face. :) We can't wait to see y'all at the beach! We don't have long to wait now!