Oh, Maryella! What in the world are we going to do with this child? For a long time now, she has insisted on bringing things with her into bed at naptime and bedtime. I guess it's been going on every since she moved to a big bed from her crib. She will start out with a few things that she asks for, but then she will get up and get more and more. We never know what she's going to have when we go wake her up. She's been wearing shoes before, sometimes she'll change clothes, occasionally she takes off her diaper (yeah, that one is pretty nasty!)
Anyway, I just had to take a picture when I saw her yesterday. I think this might be a record for the amount of things in her bed with her. We often wonder how in the world there is room for her! Notice the pink nightgown that she's got on her back like a cape! That cracked me up!




2 comments:
That is hilarious! When I was a little girl about her age, I would line up all my stuffed animals in the bed right next to my pillow. There was barely any room for me to sleep on! We have pictures of it too, and it cracks me up when I see them!
I love this! Callee does the same thing!! Too funny!
Post a Comment