Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Annlee's First Day of Kindergarten!

My sweet little Annlee is at kindergarten! She was VERY excited when she woke up this morning. She got dressed and came in my room to wake me up to do her hair. She couldn't stop bouncing all morning. She had her bookbag on for 20 minutes before it was time to go.


Once we got to school, she remembered just where to go and she lead us all to her classroom (it helps when you've been bringing a big sister for 2 years!). She went right in and after a few pictures at my request, she went to play with some toys. We met a couple little girls who will be sitting next to her and she said she thought they would be her friends.




And here's the new "picture with the teacher". Her teacher is Mrs. Geiger. Say a prayer for her today! All these new kids in her class - one of which was screaming under the table as I was taking this picture. She also had a call that her own daughter had gotten cut or something this morning and she wasn't able to go to her. So I can imagine that it's going to be a stressful day for her.

I go to pick her up at 11 (it's just a half day today and tomorrow) and I can't wait to hear how it went! Oh, and here's a redo of the "Summers Sign Picture". This one turned out much better!







Oh, and one more cute thing...
On our way back to the car, Maryella was holding my hand and she said, "Mama, I miss those girlies." Awww!

No comments: