She's still such a good baby. She loves to smile, laugh, jump in her new jumperoo and watch her sisters play.
She can roll over both ways now, and when she's on her belly, she likes to pull her knees up underneath her.

She's not really sitting yet, but is getting close. She'll try to hold herself up in that position when I put her there.
We're trying to get her to start sleeping in her own bed. She's been in our room, but I think she'll sleep even better in her bed (I know I will!). Last night was the first night and we didn't have much success. Nap times go much better than night time. Hopefully we'll get it all figured out soon. This picture is in her pack n play out in the living room - one of her last naps in it, she's getting too long.
She's still eating well - 6 ounces every 4 hours during the day and usually sleeping all night. She's still growing great. We tried switching to an off brand formula recently, but that didn't go so well. We're back using Similac Advance, which is expensive, but worth it if that's all that agrees with her tummy.




No comments:
Post a Comment