
I've been trying to get a really good picture of Maryella for her 3 year picture so I can hang it on the wall (I've got a picture of each of them at each year hanging down the hallway. It's fun to see the progression through the years!). I'm not sure if one of these will be "it", the little spots by her nose and on her chin bother me. However, the child is NEVER without some sort of little sore of one kind or another, so I may just go with this. Anyway, I wanted to share them because, despite the sores, they turned out really pretty! I love this precious girl, even though I'm pretty sure she's going to be the one to give me gray hairs before too long! She's fun and full of life, she is always going full speed until she finally collapses at night (and even that is a struggle for her to do!) Yes, she's a challenge and can be stubborn and extremely strong willed. She's got a temper like you wouldn't believe and tends to have a pretty mean streak when her sisters don't cooperate. But she's funny and sweet and loving and happy and has such a charming personality when she wants to. She's cute and she knows it. She can make me laugh when I'm really wanting to be aggravated with her. She's curious about everything and thinks she's just as big as her sisters.
I love her SO much!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment