Monday, September 28, 2009

Kaylin Turns 8!

I can't believe it! Kaylin is officially 8 years old, as of last Wednesday!

She is a fun, smart, loving and sweet girl! I love her so much! I can remember so well the day she was born and how excited we were! I remember them putting her in my arms and all I could say over and over was, "She's so beautiful". And I still think that today. She really is so beautiful!

She is such a sweet girl. She loves to help out whether it's helping me in the kitchen, or helping her sisters do something. She holds Annlee's hand every morning as they walk into school and she is so good at calming Maryella's temper tantrums. She'll help Maryella get dressed in the mornings and loves to fix drinks and snacks for herself and her sisters in the afternoon. And she's always willing to feed Elianna a bottle if I ask.

She loves her friends and loves going to school to socialize with them! She's got a sweet group of friends both at school and at church. At school, she's doing really well. We're half way to the first report card and she's got all A's except for Math and we're hoping to pull that one up a bit by the end of the 9 weeks.

I love you my sweet Kaylin girl! Happy birthday!

No comments: