You'll see these again in our Christmas pictures, but I just had to do a little showing off now. I fell in love with these shirts at Gymboree and knew I wanted to get some for the girls. I wanted them to all have either the same color shirts or 4 different color shirts that all coordinated. Well, with the way they divide up the sizes, I was having trouble finding 4 that I liked. But I found 3. My solution was to get a solid one for the 4th and make my own design to go on it to blend with the others. It wasn't easy finding all the right pieces, but I think I did a good job. I can't wait to see them all wearing them in our Christmas card pictures!! When you look at the close-ups, I'm sure you can tell which one I made, but from farther away, it looks really good! Can you pick which one?




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
love love those!!! Did you do the gingerbread or the ornament??
Thanks! I did the ornament.
Post a Comment