Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Elianna - 9 Months Old

Our sweet baby girl will be 9 months old tomorrow.

Here are all the brags about her...
She is so special and wonderful and a joy! She's a great sleeper, always has a smile ready for us, eats really well, loves her sisters, rides in the car with no complaints, crawls all over the place, pulls up on anyone or anything, loves to laugh, can wave, clap and say bye bye, and is about to cut her two top teeth.
And the not so good stuff (sort of ;o) ).
She will NOT go to the nursery (what can I say, she loves her mama!), she can find the smallest piece of anything on the floor and straight to her mouth it goes (maybe that actually shows what good eye sight she has!), she tries to eat our cat if he gets close enough (but that's the cat's fault, don't you think?), and she gets a little fussy/clingy in the evenings (don't we all, though?).
And just for everyone's enjoyment - here is an overload of pictures of our precious girl! There are a ton, but I couldn't decide favorites, I love them all! I can't help it if she's so photogenic!





What do you think? Are these the beginnings of curls?
She sucks on her bottom lip all the time, it must make those top gums feel better!
We're very drooly lately!





Letting go with one hand!


No comments: