Thursday, January 21, 2010

Maryella's Snack

The three year old class at our preschool learn a song called the Florida Alphabet. They sing the sound of each letter followed by something that starts with that letter that has to do with Florida. A a alligator, B b boat, C c conch shells, they don't float, D d dolphin swimming oh so fast, E e everglades a sea of grass ...... etc. Well, they are on the ltter N now and it goes N n Naples where the old folks go. I've always thought that was a funny line and when I realized I had signed up for snacks during that letter, I had to do something fun with it. So here are Maryella's snacks for tomorrow!

Introducing... The old folks from Naples!







3 comments:

Trista Brom said...

Oh my goodness! Too cute! :)

April said...

Love it!! So wish you all lived here...we would have fun with snacks. I ALWAYS HAVE to send "cute" snacks to school;)

Jamie said...

Man, you are good, my friend. You are good.