Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Hearts Day!

It seemed like we celebrated Valentine's Day for ever this year. Kaylin and Annlee both had parties on Friday before Valentine's. Annlee had to bring a box to collect Valentine's in. We decorated a box to look like a valentine castle. Over the weekend, the girls looked cute in several outfits from our Valentine wardrobe. Jeff and I went out Saturday night to Red Lobster and to see Valentine's Day, which was really cute. He gave me a jewelry set and a new charm for my bracelet. Thanks hon! Love you! Sunday morning, they got a small bag with a little puppy and a bit of candy from us (I found those puppies for 25 cents each after V-day last year!!!). Then they looked very festive when we went to church. We came home and they played for awhile and looked adorable, as always. We made pipe cleaner rings as a fun Valentine craft - a craft which may reappear at a birthday party later this year! Then Maryella had her party at school on Monday and Tuesday and she also had to bring a decorated box and we went with another castle. See where she attempted her name again? We have to work on the order of the letters. She thinks she can write it in any order and it still is her name.We had a great time! I love Valentine's Day! And I love my family!

No comments: