Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sweet Girly

I love this pretty little thing so much! What a wonderful baby she is! She looked so precious this morning all ready for church. I couldn't resist a few pictures. I'll have to scan in a few pictures of Kaylin in this same outfit later. Everyone in church loved her hat, haha.


Oops, there goes the hat

Look! I can put it back on!
What a pouty face! It looks like she's saying, "Look Mama, I'll give you a couple more pictures and then I'm outta here."
OK, here's a few of Kaylin in the same outfit.

And then, just to show who Elianna REALLY looks like...

I couldn't find one of Annlee in the same outfit, but you can still see how much they look alike!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I think next time you come to town that I would like to hire you to take some pics of my kids. Seriously.