Maryella brought home this paper from school today where she had attempted to write her name for the first time (that I know of). I know that other kids can already do this at 3 1/2, my other two probably could. However, Maryella is a child that would rather be playing, socializing, running around, and just being the little free spirit that she is rather than sit down and learn things. So I was pretty shocked when she showed this to me. I know that it isn't legible to someone who doesn't already know what it says, but if you know what you're looking for, you can see it! Yeah Maryella! I'm so proud of her! Maybe there's hope for her yet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Bryant was the same way! I totally remember that moment of being impressed... and also feeling slightly relieved! Ha!
Post a Comment