Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In Your Easter Bonnet! With All the Frills Upon It!

I love the fun Easter Bonnet day that the preschool does every year! Maryella got to do two and she was completely adorable! When I asked her what she wanted on her hat, she said she wanted a door so her friends could put easter treats inside. I had to explain the difference between an easter bonnet and a valentine mailbox. Once she understood, she decided she wanted a princess hat so we got creative and came up with a cute one!
Singing on the stage. She's on the back row, about in the middle.
Showing off the bag she made at school to collect eggs!
Searching for the perfect eggs
With her very good friend, Abby.
Day Two! They got to do this egg hunt outside because it was so pretty! The day before had been muddy out.
Looking for any pink, purple or sparkly egg she can find!
All done hunting her 12 eggs!
This egg was her favorite - purple AND sparkly!
Swinging in her easter bonnet!
Elianna had to get in on the action. She picked up an egg of her own!
Elianna trying on the bonnet!
Here are a couple of videos from today's program. I know it's hard to understand what they are saying. I'll post the words after Maryella gets up from her nap and she tells me. In these videos, she's on the front row in the pink dress.

No comments: