The Week we all went camping
Day One, we had a hot and long day. Marmie was telling us a story and she... Oh I almost forgot frgot! We went to see the laser show last night. Like I said she told the story. I thot she was telling the story All night! gosh I was tird.


Day two, right now I am seeing Granda slipping off of the curb! it was wrilly funny. and we are going to eat hot dogs on the fire. and we are going to eat smor's. I bet we are going to have fun.


Day three, Today we are going hiking and I am going to find the best walking stick.
And Marmie and Granda haff to go home today. that is sad. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you that we are eating eggs + backen + grit's. that is all by. p.s. I am not going to drow what I right about.
And Marmie and Granda haff to go home today. that is sad. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you that we are eating eggs + backen + grit's. that is all by. p.s. I am not going to drow what I right about.Oh we haff to go home today to.

We took pictcher's all afternoon. We had fun today. We said our last good by's we were sad but it was wrth it. Annlee and Maryella are yelling because a catapiller. And I Kaylin Tate am in the car driving hom. I am righting in my junly in the car in my seat daddy driving us home. It was a grate day at stone mounten park. Oh I allmost dident tell you Maryella evry time we hit the rode. She keeps on saying I haff to go pee-pee. and we ceped on stoping at evry gas statchen. and I think we all had fun all week long an I know I had fun. Elianna right now is slepping right beside me she is the cutest little thing in the holl world! I am having so much fun in the car. I have gon to a store today and I got a mood neckless with a dallfin as a charm. My sister Annlee got a ball that has all difrent colers on it. it is pritty cool but I think my mood neckless is cooler. when we were living we eat hobow's on the grill. it is delishis. and when we get home it is going to be waye past our bedtim.
On the way home we are watching Bambie
Bambie and his Friend's







1 comment:
Oh my goodness - this just made my day! I love it! :) Please tell Kaylin I think her writing is great, and her pictures are so good too! She made me laugh out loud at the picture of Granda, and I love how the skunk has a stinky tail! :)
Post a Comment