This morning, it was special to have both my mother and grandmother here at church on Mother's Day! It made the day extra special. I'm so glad that Lindsey and Trista got to come too! We got some great pictures of all the ladies this morning. Here are me and my girls.
I love being their mother! I told Maryella this morning that I love being her mom. She said, "I love being your little kid. But sometimes I still want to go live with Abby." Gotta love the honesty of a child! Here are all the ladies of the family. We're a good looking bunch if I do say so myself!
All the moms of the morning, me, Ma-don and Mama.
Mama and her girls.
All the "big girls", haha.
Kaylin, looking beautiful.
And one last picture I just had to take as we were walking to the car after church and all of our family had driven away to go home. Jeff had Elianna on his shoulders and I looked up and saw this ladybug on her cheek. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment