The church's Annual Conference was in Lakeland this year and since none of the other spouses that we knew came, I wasn't expecting it to be an especially exciting conference. However, the girls and I found plenty to do and ended up having a fabulous time! Of course, I knew it wasn't going to be too bad when I walked into our hotel room and saw this out the window!
We spent 2 of our mornings hanging out over in the stores because we didn't have the van to drive anywhere else. We found other things to do at the hotel as well. We swam quite a bit and the girls loved it! We discovered that Elianna is a little dare devil in the water. She loved going under!
We also had a "movie rest" each day to give us a little down time. The girls didn't complain a bit, I think they were glad for it.
I also brought a couple craft projects to in the hotel room, because that's one of my girls' favorite things in the world.
But our most favorite activity we found was the day the we took Jeff to his meetings and kept the car. We found a children's museum that was so much fun! They had it set up like a town. There was a bank
theater


firetruck

news station 
dress up area for children's stories (here Kaylin and Annlee are taking turns being Little Red Riding Hood
school
grocery store








boat
airplane
and doctors office.
Downstairs was an orange grove where they could pick oranges
send them to the factory
make orange juice
and even sell them at the grove stand.
Elianna enjoyed a few minutes playing in this little area that I thought looked like a baby jail!
And they all enjoyed a few turns on the slide in the orange grove.
We spent 2 of our mornings hanging out over in the stores because we didn't have the van to drive anywhere else. We found other things to do at the hotel as well. We swam quite a bit and the girls loved it! We discovered that Elianna is a little dare devil in the water. She loved going under! 
firetruck






boat



No comments:
Post a Comment