Saturday, September 18, 2010

I Hate Mosquitos!


I don't know what it is that makes Maryella so attractive to mosquitos. I wish there was a medicine you could take that could conteract it. But this poor girl gets bitten by any mosquito within a 12 mile radius of her it seems. This is the second time she's gotten it on her eyelid. And they itch her so badly that she can't help but scratch them until they bleed, like the older bites on her forehead. Suggestions, helpful hints and ideas, thoughts - anything is welcome for solving this problem short of making her live in a bubble, which I'm beginning to think may be the way to go...

She was in the middle of eating breakfast in this picture and has a mouth full of pecan roll. It's just her eyelid that's swollen.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

God love her! Have you tried the old school Skin So Soft? Let her bathe in it? Even Off doesn't always work for my kids. And when we had a run-in with chicken pox, I bathed my kids in baking soda.