Maryella had her first day of school yesterday and overall had a great day! She cried (screamed) when I left, but got ok pretty quickly. She's got some sweet teachers who are very patient. One of them took her out of the classroom until she calmed down and then she was fine. Her second day got off to a rough start also, but there was no screaming involved (that I heard). We're hopeful that things will get easier soon. I think she really does enjoy being there. She's just got to make some really good friends and feel a little more comfortable.
Here are her first day of school pictures...
All ready to go! So excited to get to take a backpack this year!


In front of the school - still excited!

Elianna wanted a picture, too.

Playing in the classroom - still having a good time!

With her teachers - "I'll look, but you can't make me smile."
No comments:
Post a Comment