
Jeff and I have started the tradition of alternating which family we spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with each year. This year, it was my family's turn for Thanksgiving and we will be in Tampa for Christmas. Since this was our only chance to have all the family together, we decided to go ahead and celebrate Christmas at Thanksgiving. We decorated my grandmother's tree the day before Thanksgiving and then got up Thursday and opened gifts. The girls even wore their Christmas clothes (and then changed into more Thanksgiving appropriate attire before lunch, haha). We had lots of fun and got some wonderful gifts. I wish I could post what we got my family, but we're giving Jeff's family the same thing, so I can't give away the secret just yet! I'll post it after Christmas - stay tuned!

Kaylin and Annlee decorate the tree!

Maryella was hamming it up for the camera. She loved sitting on the gifts!

Kaylin and Annlee sit by their piles of gifts - ready to dig in!
No comments:
Post a Comment