
We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving with my family up in Alabama! We stayed with my grandmother in Montgomery for the first hald of our trip and it was so good to have all of our family together! That doesn't happen a whole lot these days. In this picture, Annlee and Kaylin are in front with my grandmother. Standing behind them are Jeff, my mom, me, Maryella, Trista (Max's wife), Max, my dad, Lindsey and her husband, Chris.
We ate all the yummy traditional Thanksgiving food and really enjoyed one another.

We usually have some sort of fruit salad or congealed salad, but this year, we made this cute fruit turkey! Gobble, gobble!

You can't see them very well, but Annlee and I made some really cute napkin rings. We took everyone's picture and cut them out and made them into pilgrims!

My pretty Kaylin playing in my grandmother's backyard. I have pictures of me playing in this same tree when I was younger.

My mom, my grandmother and I are making a quilt together. It's called a yo-yo quilt because it's made of lots of little circles. We layed all the pieces out on the floor to decide how it should go together. Now I'm working on sewing it together. My mom and grandmother are working on helping my sister make one. What wonderful family heirlooms these will be!
No comments:
Post a Comment