Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Annlee's Christmas Program

It's that time of year again - lots of parties and programs that keep us in the middle of the road! I love it! Today was Annlee's Christmas program at her preschool. They all did a really good job. Afterwards, Annlee told me she had been so excited to go on stage! Here are a few pictures.
This is the whole class - Annlee is on the top row, 4th from the left.
Here they are singing "We Wish you a Merry Christmas"
Annlee with two of her teachers, Mrs. Olsen and Mrs. Philpot.

The cake I made for the party after the program.


This is one of the poems that the kids recited during the program. I couldn't resist sharing it, it's so cute! Annlee helped me remember it to share it here.

I made myself a snowball
As perfect as can be.
I thought I'd keep it as a pet
And let it sleep with me.
I gave it some pajamas
and a pillow for his head.
Then last night it ran away
But first it wet the bed!
Oh No!

No comments: