Monday, December 17, 2007

Cute Christmas snack idea

I'm posting this to share with everyone because I thought it was so cute! A friend at church made these with Annlee's Sunday School class and I thought they were SO cute! I came home and made a batch for Kaylin to take to her dance party tonight.
All you do is make a batch of brownies - 1 box will fill two round pans. Cut each pan of brownies into 8 triangles (so you will get 16 total from one box of brownies). Pip three white icing dots and two chocolate ones and add the m-n-ms and pretzels onto the icing. How cute are these little reindeer?!?!

1 comment:

Pink Princess said...

Hi! I just had to leave a comment! I'm a Christian too and I liked your blog a lot. Your girls are so cute! God bless them and God bless you and your husband too.