Maryella is a climber. She will climb anything at all. We've found her on the top bunk bed, the kitchen counter, numerous tables, you name it - she's climbed it. So our play set outside is right up her alley. She loves climbing up the steps to the slide. It makes me so nervous, but she seems to handle it pretty well. We've only had one scary falling incident and it wasn't too bad. Just as slightly scraped up chin. (On a positive note, that contributed to her learning a new body part - she knows where her chin is now, haha) I have to watch her like a hawk when we are outside though because she loves to sneak over to the slide when I'm not looking.
Anyway, I got a video of her climbing and sliding a couple days ago and thought I'd share it with you all! Enjoy! By the way, I'm not sure what she's saying when she's at the top of the slide, I think she's kind of singing a song to herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment