Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kaylin's "Real" Birthday

Kaylin's true birthday was on September 23rd, which was last Tuesday. Before she went to schoo, we let her open her gifts from us and she had a special birthday breakfast. She got a new Bible and a cover for it, a camera, and a new outfit. She was super excited about all of it. I went to eat lunch with her at school that day and she made me promise to bring her camera along with me so she could take a few pictures. I'll have to post some of her pictures on the blog later, but it will only be a sampling. In the first 2 days, she had taken over 200 pictures! I guess she takes after her mama (and Marmie!). Anyway, here are a few pictures from her birthday morning. I'll add a few more later from her school lunch and from when we took her out to dinner (that happened on Thursday). Those are on her camera.






No comments: