Sunday, September 28, 2008

Pajama Party

Kaylin wanted a sleepover paty for her 7th birthday, but I didn't think she was ready for that (or that I was ready for that!!) So we invited several girls over Friday night for a pajama party. They wore their pjs, brought their sleeping bags, painted finger nails, watched a movie - then went home at 9pm. It was really a lot of fun and Kaylin and the other girls loved it. I will say though, that even with 3 girls in my house all the time, I was still unprepared for the squeals of 8 little girls all together. Wow! That was deafening!
Eating pizza





Playing "Sleeping Beauty" - A game where one girl would lay on the floor and the rest would try to make her laugh without touching her.





Slipper Relay - They raced to see which team could find their own slippers and put them back on the quickest.




Painting Fingernails









Opening gifts





Eating cake - the cake was a sleeping bag




Watching the movie

1 comment:

Jamie said...

What a great party!! THat looks like so much fun!