Maryella has just really floored me lately with some of the words she is picking up. I don't remember the others using words like this until, well, maybe not ever.
First, we were taking a walk yesterday morning and she was in her buggy. She usually starts asking to get out towards the end and I let her once we get back on our street closer to the house. So she starts saying she wants to get out and I'm telling her to wait just a little longer. She points ahead and says, "ok, but let me get out when we get to that intersection." What?!?! Intersection?!?! You've got to be kidding me!
And then today, someone gave her a valentine and it was a little box of candy hearts. She asks me what they are and I told her conversation hearts. So she eats some of them and then looks up at me and asks, "So are these hearts going to talk to me?" I just looked at her. How in the heck did she figure that out? She's too smart for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment